HFN (Hands Free Nanokeyer) ver. 3
As in versions 1 & 2, you need a 3D printer (or a friend who has it as alternative).
List of materials:
- The > 3D model STL file (ver. 3) < compatible with most 3D printer software. It is made on 4 parts (base, box and paddles) to meet printing needs. The material used is PLA
- Some Metric 2 screws (5) and nuts (3)
- 2 M3 x 20mm screws and 2 M3 nuts
- 1 x M2 spacer 10mm long (I used the type which has hole in one side and thread in the other. Both sides holed can be used too, but you will need one more screw).
- 2 x 5mm diam, 2mm thickness neodymium magnets.
- +-50 cm of 3 conductors wire and 3.5 mm stereo jack male.
- About 60-70 cm of 20mm wide velcro strap.
- 20mm wide zip + buckle.
Below a set of pictures and images follows showing -I hope- clear
enough how the keyer is constructed and assembled. If there is any question, please feel free to contact me.
Version 3 (click with right button on the pictures and choose view image for seeing at its actual bigger size)
Hands Free Nanokeyer by Mikel EA2CW
is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento - NoComercial - Compartir Igual 4.0 Internacional License.